YES WE ARE STILL OPEN!
Despite GWAH being in one of the hotspot LGA’s currently in lockdown we will still remain open to see our patients and deliver essential healthcare. We have however, implemented a number of protocols to ensure the safety of both our clients and staff.
In order to keep everyone safe we have:
- Moved back to contactless consults. All consultations will be done over the phone with one of our vets. Pets will be placed within one of the drop off zones at the clinic and collected straight away by one of our nurses.
- We have split our staff into two teams. This is to hopefully prevent a complete closure of GWAH if we have a positive COVID case in clinic. Due to this we have had to cut down on non-essential services and work at a lower capacity. Please call out lovely receptionists if you have any concerns about your pet. We thank-you in advance for your understanding of this during this time.
- We are now only taking CARD payments. Clients have the options of paying over the phone or via tap ‘n’ go.
- All hospital and surgical admission forms will now be done online via an e-signature.
- All the staff are wearing masks at all times in the clinic and outside.
- When possible our staff are obtaining their COVID Vaccination to keep their colleagues and community safe.
What if GWAH is out of my 5km radius?
We can confirm you are able to leave the 5km as veterinary care is deemed a reasonable excuse to leave your home, to quote Service NSW:
A reasonable excuse is if you need to
- obtain food or other goods and services
- for the personal needs of the household or for other household purposes (including pets)
More information can be found here
Our trading hours are as normal and if at anytime you have a concern for your pet do not hesitate to give our lovely receptionists a call on 9631 9322 or book an appointment online.